Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who is the Gay-Hater? (4) & Fox Management Group Defaults, Owes OVER $2,000! (#344)

 I believe it's, surprisingly, the person I would have thought least likely...art therapist Eddie Foss.
Once I saw a pattern to the destructive actions, I compared the timing to the departures and returns of the Board members (as well as the other residents of the condo).
Only Eddie Foss' comings and goings matched the short (15 minutes or less) time frames the depredations were commited within!

Of course, you may ask...how would I
know?
Simple.
Since I am on the ground floor, I are aware of
everybody's schedules, as well as when anyone is in the '60 Laundry Room, which I am adjacent to!
(Quite frankly, with the squeaky clanging gates and heavy slamming doors, it's impossible NOT to!)
I know, within 5 minutes on any given day, of
everybody in the buidings leaving for school, work...or the unemployment office, on a regular schedule!
Plus, I checked each morning, from 6am onward, on the status of the periodicals left on the '60 laundry room table. (The laundry room door and my unit's back door are mere steps apart!)
In addition, thanks to recent snowfalls, I've been able to follow fresh tracks down the back staircase from Foss' unit to the laundry rooms and out the side gates before
anyone else has left the buildings on certain mornings adn th left their imprints on the staircase!
And yes, the gay-oriented magazines left on the table
were shredded within the timeframe postulated on those days!


Interesting side note: As I pointed out, since my e-mail was sent, most of the periodicals have been
untouched, but the gay-oriented ones, when placed, now simply...disappear!
Coincidence?
I think not!


Since posting that last Wednesday, ALL periodicals now just disappear from the '60 laundry room!
Not tossed in the garbage!
Not shredded!
Coincidence?
I think not!

Wednesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (over a year ago, now!)...$2,462.60 from an original $75!
They've broken the $2,000 level!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $24, it's really mounting up, at a rate of $120+ a week! That's more than the amount they originally owed!
It's over 300 (THREE HUNDRED) late charges, and now the amount (with late fees) is over 32 times the original bill...
Is that just pitiful, or what?
I hope for her sake that Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.