Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The ED-iot Strikes (#0) & Fox Management Group (#69)

Not, it's not a typo.
Eddie Foss is home. His blue Toyota sits just outside my window, yet the signage on my door is still intact as of 3:15 pm! So the #0 numbering in the header is correct, so far!
Has the Ed-iot learned his lesson?
We'll see...

UPDATE 4pm...Eddie's car is gone and so is the sign on my door! (I'll add it to tomorow's total. I don't want to change the header.) A new poster has already gone up.
In other news, the FOX-XX SUV is here as is Kommissar Krengelis with an elderly, but distinguished, white-haired man. Could he be Stuart Fox? (The number between 50-75 could be his age!)

Wednesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill...$155.28, from an original $75!
I'm undecided as to what to do at year's end; take it as a write-off loss on my taxes, sic the Better Business Bureau-suggested collection agency on Mara, or...both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.