Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mara Fox Lies? The ED-iot Strikes (#0bf) & Fox Management Group (#146)

In previous adventures...
We had revealed how Mara Feldman-Fox had, shall we say, fudged her resume.
We also revealed how she listed memberships in professional organizations she had not been a member of for a decade hereand here.
Now, we have a new item that, apparently is not as it seems...
on her updated resume she now lists...
Candidate Master's in Economic Crime Management, Utica College, NY
I e-mailed admiss@utica.edu...
I'd like to confirm that Mara Fox (or Mara Feldman-Fox) is, in fact a "Candidate Master's in Economic Crime Management, Utica College, NY" as she lists on her credentials page...
The admissions office responded...
I am replying back to your inquiry. I don’t have a Mara Fox listed as student here.
She stated she is a candidate, which might mean that her file is still at our Utica Online office and isn’t completed yet.

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
But, considering her penchant for obfuscation, I suspect her efforts to achieve a Master's degree are merely the product of her deluded mind.

Side note: the back porch light at ground level is out.
I replaced the bulb, but nothing.
Tested the old bulb and it works, so I believe the socket is shorted out due to the recent rain / snow storm.
I'll let you know if and when it's repaired.
(I'm not informing the Board or Fox of it, as I'm curious to see which of my neighbors will get off their asses and report it to the Board or Fox.)

In other news...
The cowardly ED-iot has been defeated again.
I believe the ED-iot is becoming desperate. The fact that he's been unable to remove the posters has generated buzz within the condo that claims by the Board about my being wrong might not be true!
More as it develops...
and...
Friday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008...$337.04, from an original $75!
Note; now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $3, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $15+ a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.