Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unannounced Water Turn-Off (4) & Fox Management Group (#240)

After I emailed the text of yesterday's blog to Mara, I received this response...
In the future, if you feel that there is an emergency situation, please call the office and follow the instructions to have us paged.
I responded...
Mara: I was with Pham when he called your office number on Saturday.
When he tried to use the "page" feature, it said the service was "not available"

Interesting.
How many other services "provided" by Fox Management are "not available"?
B
PS: How's the Master's candidacy coming?

I haven't heard back...

Wednesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (a full year ago, now!)...$874.22, from an original $75!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $8, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $40+ a week!
And, it's over 200 (two hundred) late charges, now the amount with late fees is over 10 times the original amount, and over a full year...
I hope Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.