Friday, September 4, 2009

Where's Mara? (2) & Fox Management Group Owes OVER $1,000! (#257)

On 8/31 we e-mailed Mara Feldman-Fox...
We note that the July 2009 minutes were not included in the August (or July) mailings.
How long does it take Eddie (Foss) to Orwellize the Minutes? (If you need an explanation of the pop culture term, let me know.)
When will we receive the July 2009 Board Meeting minutes?
Will it be before the September 30th Board Meeting mentioned by Mara in her response to the now-legendary Three Days of No Hot Water?

Usually, Mara shoots off a response within 24 hours.
Not this time.
Nothing.
So, today, 9/3, I did a follow-up...
Mara: We have not received an answer to our direct question:
"When will we receive the July 2009 Board Meeting minutes?"
You're usually rather prompt about responding (albeit indignantly).
Is there a reason you haven't responded?
Is there a problem?

We'll let you know what happens...
Mara responded later that day...
Dear B,
I appreciate that your question was at the beginning of your e-mail.
I would be very helpful if you continue to do that.
As requested, attached are the July 2009 meeting minutes.
Mara Feldman-Fox
The Minutes were something of a revelation!
The Board turned down the $3,600 a year proposal.
Not surprising.
But the reason they gave was...shocking!
Art therapist (and secretary) Eddie Foss stated that I was a criminal, and he couldn't rent the space to my wife due to guilt by association!

I emailed Mara last night...
Have the enclosed July 2009 Board Meeting minutes been distributed to Claremont unit owners?
If so, when?
As of this writing, more than 12 hours later, I have not heard back.
I suspect the other unit owners received them either in August or July.
I'll be talking with other unit owners this weekend.
And, I've forwarded the Minutes to my lawyer.

Friday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (over a year ago, now!)...$1,036.39, from an original $75!
They've broken the $1,000 level!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $10, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $50+ a week!
It's over 250 (two hundred fifty) late charges, and now the amount (with late fees) is over 10 times the original bill...
I hope for her sake that Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)
Monday is Labor Day. No billing, but if I receive more info, I'll post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.