Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Where's Mara? (3) & Fox Management Group Owes OVER $1,000! (#258)

I emailed Mara last night...
Have the enclosed July 2009 Board Meeting minutes been distributed to Claremont unit owners?
If so, when?
As of this writing, more than 12 hours later, I have not heard back.
I suspect the other unit owners received them either in August or July.
I'll be talking with other unit owners this weekend.
And, I've forwarded the Minutes to my lawyer.

I received a rather terse response...
Minutes were mailed along with the August or September assessments.

So I e-mailed back...
You're not sure which mailing, eh?
Interesting...
How do you bill for work performed if you don't keep records?
At any rate, it's curious we didn't receive it in either mailing...almost as if you were embarrassed by it, or didn't want us to see it.
After reading it, I can understand why...
That was on September 4th.
As of this writing, four days later, I have not heard back.
Interesting, eh?

Tuesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (over a year ago, now!)...$1,046.75, from an original $75! (Monday was Labor Day. No billing)
They've broken the $1,000 level!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $10, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $50+ a week!
It's over 250 (two hundred fifty) late charges, and now the amount (with late fees) is over 10 times the original bill...
I hope for her sake that Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.