Monday, November 17, 2008

The Unknown Man (#3) & Fox Management Group (#56, 57 & 58)

Sorry about the break in posting. Christmas has come early online and business in my online store is booming! Lots of work to do on my customized products!
When last we left our hero...
Faced with unethical threats, I made sure my doors were locked, and went shopping...
I returned to find the FOX-XX SUV parked in front of the building (but no Mara Fox in sight) and the Unknown Man working on the door buzzer to '58. I recognized the voice on the intercom prompting his adjustments as unit owner Ana Garcia, an airline customer service rep.
Apparently, he had been called to repair the buzzer. (Why he didn't identify himself as a repairman to me is beyond human reasoning.)
I went inside, and stowed my groceries.
I noted that both his (unmarked) car and the FOX-XX SUV were gone about 1/2 hour later.
I'm now waiting for the assessment billing (to see if Mara Fox's threat of what I interpreted as false billing is carried out) and minutes from the October Board meeting (to see how they list the vote on Eddie Foss' $10 a month living space [which they claim was taken at the previous meeting but not recorded] and their statement about my billing of Fox Management, which the Better Business Bureau found valid), both of which are due about the 20th, so the assessment can be paid by the 1st of the month.

Thursday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill...$136.17 from an original $75!
Friday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill...$137.53 from an original $75!
Monday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill...$138.90 from an original $75!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.