Monday, May 4, 2009

Stalker? (4) The ED-iot Strikes (#0cd) & Fox Management Group (#171)

If you remember, on Friday I posted...
Yesterday, Eddie Foss SCREAMED at me on the street!
Seriously!
I was returning home from grocery shopping, cutting thru the alley behind the condo to get to the front door.
Eddie, who was heading out from the basement in the same direction, didn't see me until he exited thru the front gate and turned to lock it.
He saw me heading in the same direction..and locked the gate instead of leaving it open for me to exit thru.
Childish, but no big deal.
I simply opened the gate, exited, and locked it behind me.
(Mind you, I had not said a word to Foss!)
On the front sidewalk, right in front of me, Eddie began ranting things like "GET A LIFE!" and "YOU'RE SICK!" while heading for his blue Toyota, watching me as I headed for the condo's front door...
IMHO, he's in need of therapy. (Ironically, he's an art therapist! I pity his clients.)
Now, combine that with this from ...
Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that the padlock on our storage space in the basement of '60 has been tampered with by "persons unknown"
It's an Ace padlock with a weather-proof flap. I leave the flap up.
Some idiot (or should I say "Ed-iot") has been flipping the flap open, usually very early in the morning.
Since art therapist Edward Vincent Foss (with whom I've been having a great deal of trouble due to my exposing what I believe is his misuse of a condo common area as personal living space, more about that in a couple of days) leaves very early in the morning, and has a habit of exiting the building down the back way, past the basement storage space, it seemed likely the culprit was him.
To test my theory, I placed a note saying "Ed-iot Foss opened this lock!" on both sides of the paper and placed it inside the lock's flap so that, when the flap was opened, the paper would fall to the floor and unfold.
When I looked in the storage space this evening, the lock's flap was open, and the paper was...missing!
If it wasn't Eddie, I believe whoever it was would've left the paper on the ground where it fell. Why would they have cared what it said, if they weren't the person named on the paper?
Well, this morning, I discovered the unseen, cowardly ED-iot had struck the storage unit lock again, for the first time in months!
Coincidence?
I believe the ED-iot is becoming desperate.
The fact that he's been unable to remove the posters has generated buzz within the condo that claims by the Board about my being wrong might not be true!
Add to that, with Spring arriving, several unit owners are putting their homes up for sale, and they'll have to explain my signs (which are at ground level, and thus the first things you see when you enter in front or back) to any prospective buyers.
More as it develops...
and...
Monday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008...$436.73, from an original $75!
Note; now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $4, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $20+ a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.