Thursday, April 8, 2010

Krazy Krengelis (16) & Fox Management Group Defaults, OWES OVER $4,400! (#403)

Received the new Board Election packet from Fox.
ROTFLMAO!
Will go into detail tomorrow about how many incredibly stupid things there are...

Had an interesting confrontation with business analyst / Board member Carol J Krengelis last nite.
But, I'll let the email I sent afterward explain...


Carol:

Just curious as to why you just publicly claimed I'm "vandalizing" your bicycle and that I "hate" Board members?

What, exactly, is the "vandalism" you claim has been done?
If there is "vandalism", why haven't you filed a police report?
Do you even known what the definition of "vandalism" is? (We know Eddie doesn't, but I expected better of you.)
And, if there is "vandalism", what makes you think I did it?

Please, I beg you, present your evidence!

Plus, what makes you think I "hate" Board members?

Make your case, kid!
Here's your chance!

Awaiting an intelligent response,
B
Still no response! (Are you surprised?)

In other news...
Thursday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (almost two years ago!)...$4,428.17 from an original $75!
They've broken the $4,400 level!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $44, it's really mounting up, at a rate of $220+ a week! That's triple the amount they originally owed!
It's MORE THAN 400 (FOUR HUNDRED) late charges, and now the amount (with late fees) is almost 54 times the original bill...
Is that just pitiful, or what?
I hope for her sake that Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)
Personally, I think she's a terrible role model for her kids, demonstrating financial irresponsibility (not to mention arrogant stupidity) as being a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.