Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Encounter with an EDiot & Fox Management Group Defaults, OWES OVER $175,000! (#777)

Here's an interesting anecdote...
Monday, as I was leaving the condo, I saw art therapist Eddie Foss returning.
He also saw me and immediately averted his eyes.
Standard for him.
However, when I was about halfway down the block, I turned to see if he would also turn to see me.
As he reached the condo's gate, he did...and froze when he saw me watching him watch me.
He kept staring, hoping I would break eye contact first.
I didn't.
He then started edging near the bushes, slowly disappearing into the brush, like a timid forest creature trying to avoid a predator it feared, eventually disappearing thru the gate without locking it.
Once I knew he was gone, I continued on my way.
It's similar to an earlier encounter with the EDiot I detailed HERE.
I seriously think the art therapist needs a therapist himself!

Wednesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 ( over three years ago!)...$179,977.73  from an original $75!
They've broken the $175,000 level! Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $1750, it's really mounting up, at a rate of $8750+ a week!
It's over 750 (SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY) late charges, and now the amount (with late fees) is over 2100 times the original bill...
Isn't that just pitiful?
But then, what can you expect from Mara Feldman-Fox, 
someone with only a bachelor's degree in accounting and 
NO other accreditation, whatsoever?
I hope for her sake Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! 
But I doubt it... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.