Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Board Meeting, the ED-iot Strikes (#0r) & Fox Management Group (#102)

There was a Board of Directors meeting last night.
Regrettably, because of the inclement weather, the fact that public transportation to the distant meeting site (over a mile away, in an industrial area of town) is limited after sundown, and my own infirmities (I'm over 50), I was unable to attend the meeting.
The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak.

1) Interestingly, all three Board members and Mara Feldman-Fox have cars, so they had no problem getting to the distant Board meeting site. I (and my spouse) don't.
2) Meetings used to be held at a Board member's apartment, then at a closer off-site location.
Not any more...
With each move further away, unit owner attendance dropped!
Coincidence?

Because it's so late in the month, the minutes won't be posted until the February assessment mailing.
It'll give Mara Fox and the Board plenty of time to try to re-write history, as they are wont to do.
As usual, I'll correct it, as I'm wont to do.

In other news...
The cowardly ED-iot has been kept at bay by the use of a frame around the flyer posted on the unit door.
No longer can he safely remove my posters.
His impotent rage is palpable in person.
and...
Wednesday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill...$213.56, from an original $75
Now that the 1% per workday late fee is over $2, it's really starting to mount up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.