Saturday, July 18, 2009

Eddie SCREAMS (2) & Fox Management Group (#222)

Recent e-mail to Eddie about an encounter on July 15th, 2009...
How does it feel to be a narcissist...to believe that the ONLY thing EVERYONE thinks about is YOU, and that only YOUR opinions and needs matter?
I wouldn't know, but apparently, YOU do!

According to your most recent public screaming fit, directed at me as
I was heading out for dinner yesterday evening, you think I'm (quoting your demented ranting) "following you."
Considering the fact that I was heading out at the time and had no thought of you in my head, your delusional rantings, though amusing, are a tad worrysome.

And, I'm curious to know, why you were watching ME, hmmm?
Are YOU following ME?

Apparently, the therapist NEEDS a therapist!
Not news to me, I've thought it for years.

I don't expect a response from you.
You're too ********** to do so, just as you failed to respond to my previous e-mail...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Eddie:

My thanks for the apology you made while you were doing laundry in both the '58 and '60 laundry rooms yesterday.
However, because you were turning away to lock the door of the '60 basement while you spoke, your statement after the apology was somewhat muffled.
I caught a couple of words..."indefensible"..."moving"...and "basement". The rest was garbled.
I would appreciate it if you could repeat or even expound on what you said.
Semantics are everything, as you well know.
That's why I always ask for clarification.
I loathe misuse of the language and the misunderstandings it creates.
I'm sure you agree such misunderstandings are to be avoided at all costs.

In that spirit, I await your reply.
Mr. B

PS: as I have pointed out in the past, just as you stated publicly that you prefer to be addressed as "Ed", not "Eddie", I prefer you address me as "Mr. B", not "B".
If you choose to not do so, I will address you as "Eddie".
Your call.

Friday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (almost a year ago)...$739.89, from an original $75!
Note; now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $7, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $35+ a week!
And, it's over 200 (two hundred) late charges, and almost a full year...
I hope Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.