Friday, July 31, 2009

Eddie STARES! & Fox Management Group (#232)

Yesterday afternoon, I ran into art therapist Eddie Foss coming home as I was heading out to shop.
He stared at me.
I stared back.
After about a minute, when he realized he couldn't out-stare me, he abruptly turned and went up the stairs.
I still think the therapist needs a therapist!
As I mentioned earlier, the remainder of the moldy carpeting had been left in the boiler room, since there was no room in the dumpster for it.
Since the garbage men came thru earlier today, the dumpster was now empty.
Eddie surreptitiously dumped the remaining carpeting into it sometime after dark, but before midnite.

Friday's total for Fox Management Group's still-unpaid bill from July, 2008 (a full year ago, now!)...$808.30, from an original $75!
Now that the 1% per workday cumulative late fee is over $8, it's really starting to mount up, at a rate of $40+ a week!
And, it's over 200 (two hundred) late charges, now the amount with late fees is over 10 times the original amount, and over a full year...
I hope Mara's better with her library books and DVD rentals! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input.